“If you only had time to read one book about 9/11, this should be that book.”
– Mike Berger, 9/11Truth.org
“Finally a comprehensive and meticulously researched book that thoroughly details what occurred before and on 9/11. Without a doubt, Another Nineteen should be required reading for those who want the real story."
– Robert McIlvaine, father of Bobby McIlvaine, who was killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11
“Kevin Ryan has written a book that reminds us that the attacks of September 11, 2001 and their details have never really been investigated. Kevin has laid out the historical framework in a way that has never been done before. The importance of this cannot be overstated.”
– Lorie Van Auken, member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission and widow of Kenneth Van Auken, who was killed at the World Trade Center
"Over the last decade, Kevin Ryan has been one of the most intelligent and useful analysts of what happened on 9/11, on topics ranging from the scientific analyses of how the WTC towers collapsed to the broader political background of the event. It is a most welcome opportunity to have the fruits of his researches collected in a book."
– Peter Dale Scott, author of The Road to 9/11: Wealth, Empire, and the Future of America
“I have read and interviewed just about everyone who's written a book about 9/11/01 since it happened. This one is by FAR the absolute best.”
– Meria Heller, Independent Radio Personality
"In Another Nineteen, Kevin Ryan brings together a vast amount of research that connects many current and former high-level government and military officials, and business executives, to the 9/11 attacks. Kevin shows in convincing detail how these people were in positions that would allow them to affect the outcome of the attacks, benefit from them, or both. Clearly written and cogently argued, this book is filled with new information on potential 9/11 suspects, and is a must-read for any student of 9/11."
– James Gourley, editor of The 9/11 Toronto Report
"Given the profound corruption of the FBI, citizens have had no choice but to become investigators. For over a decade this new CSI—civil society investigation—has taken on the responsibility of assembling evidence relating to the crime of 9/11. Kevin Ryan's superb research has now produced a list of suspects, and the investigation has been taken to a new level."
– Graeme MacQueen, founder of McMaster University's Peace Studies Centre and co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies
“This book makes insider participation much more understandable and believable. The result is not to close the book on who did 9/11; it rather opens the book, exposes the players, and calls for a real investigation. It is a masterpiece of deep reporting.”
– David Chandler, 911SpeakOut.org
“A far more honest and believable investigation than the 9/11 Commission Report”
– Klayt Marfoot, U.S. Army veteran of the 9/11 Wars
"There have been many books about 9/11 explaining why the official story is false. In Another Nineteen, Kevin Ryan has taken a unique approach, dealing with 19 men who probably actually were responsible for the attacks. Perhaps no reader will agree with everything, but Ryan has pioneered an approach that will likely move researchers closer to the truth about that fateful day in September. "
– David Ray Griffin, author of 9/11 Ten Years Later: When State Crimes Against Democracy Succeed